FREE Email Subscription
- NCAA Lacrosse: "Legacy" Video, An All-Access Look At 2012 Michigan Men's Lacrosse Team One Matchup With Ohio State Wins 2013 Emmy Award… 5 hours ago
- MCLA Lacrosse: Colorado State Men's Lacrosse Head Coach Alex Smith Credits Play Of 14 Seniors For Program's Sixth National Championship… 10 hours ago
- Major League Lacrosse: Denver Outlaws (7-0) Host Ohio Machine (1-6) At Mile High On June 22 wp.me/pg5sH-9ih 12 hours ago
- High School Lacrosse: McDonogh Girls Lacrosse (MD) Finishes Season As "2013 Nike/US Lacrosse #1 Ranked Team In Nation" With 22-0 Record… 1 day ago
- High School Lacrosse: Carondelet Girls Lacrosse Midfielder Kerianne Hunt Awarded "2013 Nike/US Lacrosse West Region Player Of The Year"… 1 day ago
- St. Margaret’s Boys Lacrosse Head Coach Glen Miles Discusses "Playing Time" And The Important Role Of Seniors On A High School Lacrosse… 1 day ago
- High School Lacrosse: Video Highlights Of Brother Rice Boys Lacrosse "2013 Michigan High School Athletic Association State Championship"… 1 day ago
- Major League Lacrosse: Denver Outlaws Rookie Attacker Eric Law (Denver '13) Remains A "Perfect 9-For-9" Shooting In First Two MLL Games… 2 days ago
- High School Lacrosse: Western U.S. #4 St. Margaret's Boys Lacrosse Scored Four Goals In 27 Seconds In Trinity League Championship Game… 2 days ago
- Top Western Boys Lacrosse Clubs: Northern California-Based Alcatraz Oulaws Have Placed 37 Players On NCAA Div I Teams Since 2009… 2 days ago
- MCLA Lacrosse: Colorado State Men’s Lacrosse Head Coach Alex Smith Credits Play Of 14 Seniors For Program’s Sixth National Championship
- Major League Lacrosse: Denver Outlaws (7-0) Host Ohio Machine (1-6) At Mile High On June 22
- High School Lacrosse: Carondelet Girls Lacrosse Midfielder Kerianne Hunt Awarded “2013 Nike/US Lacrosse West Region Player Of The Year”
- St. Margaret’s Boys Lacrosse Head Coach Glen Miles Discusses “Playing Time” And The Important Role Of Seniors On A High School Lacrosse Team
- High School Lacrosse: Video Highlights Of Brother Rice Boys Lacrosse “2013 Michigan High School Athletic Association State Championship” Win Over Forest Hills Eastern-Northern On June 8
TagsBYU Cal Berkeley California Championships Club Teams Coaches College Recruits Colorado Colorado State Denver Division I Duke High School Boys High School Girls Johns Hopkins Lacrosse Magazine Major League Lacrosse Maryland MCLA Men's Collegiate Lacrosse Association Men's Lacrosse Men's Lacrosse Programs Michigan MLL NCAA NLL Northern California Northwestern Notre Dame Ohio State Orange County Oregon Profiles Rankings Recruiting Schedules Southern California Stanford Syracuse US Lacrosse Victory Collegiate Consulting Videos Virginia Women's Lacrosse Women's Lacrosse Programs
- T. Lynch on St. Margaret’s Boys Lacrosse Head Coach Glen Miles Talks About The Limitations Of Lacrosse Specialization, And The Importance Of Multiple Sports’ Skill Sets, Great Coaching And Mentors
- Jim Long on Lacrosse In The Olympics
- Iona on Western College Men’s Lacrosse: MCLA Division I Lacrosse “Player Of The Year” Update
- lean muscle diet on NCAA Lacrosse: Defending National Champion Loyola Men’s Lacrosse Credits “Off-Season Fitness Training Techniques” For “In-Season Success”
- Marlowe Prinzing on High School Lacrosse: Western U.S. #2 Carondelet Girls Lacrosse Defeats #1 Amador Valley 9-7 In Overtime On May 24 To Win CIF-North Coast Section Girls Lacrosse Championship
Tag Archives: Minnesota
Video highlights of the 2011 Minneapolis Warriors Varsity Lacrosse. Dedicated to the 8 graduating seniors of 2011.
Minnesota High School Boys Lacrosse: Benilde-St. Margaret’s Boys Lacrosse (16-1) Defeated Totino-Grace 7-3 To Win 2010 State Lacrosse Championship
Benilde-St. Margaret’s Boys Lacrosse team captured their 2nd State Championship by defeating the Eagles of Totino-Grace 7-3 at Mounds View HS.
Bailey Dodds, Ryan Butts, Charlie Gondeck and Thomas Gilligan were named to the All Tournament Team. Assistant Coach Andy Michog was named Assistant Coach of the Year. The Red Knights also crushed their state tournament record of fewest goals against (11 in 2007) with 7 in 2010.
|4/22||at Totino Grace||W, 12-5|
|4/24||at Edina||W, 14-1|
|4/29||SPRING LAKE PARK||W, 22-0|
|4/30||at Breck||W, 18-9|
|5/05||at Academy Holy Angels||W, 15-6|
|5/07||at Cooper||W, 21-1|
|5/10||TOTINO GRACE||W, 12-7|
|5/13||at Irondale||W, 21-0|
|5/18||at Spring Lake Park||W, 20-1|
|5/20||at Blake||L, 11-10|
|5/27||BLOOM JEFFERSON||W, 16-5|
|6/03||vs. Blake||W, 13-3|
|6/10||vs. Wayzata||W, 19-4|
|6/11||vs. Totino Grace||W, 7-2|
|Coach: Colin Mulcahy|
Lacrosse In K-12 Schools: “Homegrown Lacrosse” In Minnesota Is Introducing Children To Lacrosse In Very Positive Ways Through Physical Education Classes (Video)
“What’s Cool in School,” Kim Insley visits Susan B. Anthony Middle School in Minneapolis to learn about Homegrown Lacrosse’s P.E. unit that introduces K-12 students to the game…
Lacrosse Profile: Riley Hales (Fr., Middie, Santa Ana, CA) Scores First Goal For #3 BYU Men’s Lacrosse In 13-11 Victory Over #6 Minnesota-Duluth
Riley Hales (Santa Ana, CA) opened the scoring for the Cougars with his first collegiate goal on an assist from Elliot Grow (Salt Lake City, UT) his first assist of 3 on the day.
Home Town Foothill High School – Santa Ana, CA
Mark Manning scored 6 goals to lead the #3 BYU men’s lacrosse team to a 13-11 victory over #6 ranked Minnesota-Duluth in the Chris Jenkins Invitational. The Cougars used a four goal run to end the first half, all four of which were from Manning, to take a lead they would never relinquish.
The first quarter started fast with the Cougars scoring three goals in the first 5 minutes to take a 3-0 lead. The Bulldogs battled back going on their own three goal run to even the score at three to end the first quarter. Riley Hales (Santa Ana, CA) opened the scoring for the Cougars with his first collegiate goal on an assist from Elliot Grow (Salt Lake City, UT) his first assist of 3 on the day.
The second quarter saw the Bulldogs gain their only lead of the day before Mark Manning and the Cougars went on a four goal run in the last six minutes of the half to take an 8-5 lead into the break. Manning credited the run to the team and how well they rode.
“We rode well today,” said Manning, “which led to a lot of opportunities for me to score.”
The Cougars held the Bulldogs to a 66% clear rate on the day going 32 of 48 for the game.
Neither team went on a run in the second half, and Duluth couldn’t get closer than one goal the rest of the way with BYU gaining a three goal lead on several occasions including the final goal from Elliot Grow on a dodge from X to his left hand to put one past the Kenny Fleming, the Bulldog goaltender and give the Cougars a 13-10 lead with 6:38 to play.
The Cougars outshot the Bulldogs 39-37 and only went 12 of 27 on face offs on the day. Neither team was very successful with an extra man on the field; the Cougars were 1 of 6 while the Bulldogs were 2 of 9 for the game. DJ Sullivan finished with 10 saves against 11 goals for the Cougars and the second win in a row for the first year starter.
The Cougars play the last game of the Chris Jenkins Invitational Monday morning at 10:30 against the Cougars 2007 National Championship opponent the University of Oregon.