FREE Email Subscription
- NCAA Lacrosse: "Legacy" Video, An All-Access Look At 2012 Michigan Men's Lacrosse Team One Matchup With Ohio State Wins 2013 Emmy Award… 15 hours ago
- MCLA Lacrosse: Colorado State Men's Lacrosse Head Coach Alex Smith Credits Play Of 14 Seniors For Program's Sixth National Championship… 19 hours ago
- Major League Lacrosse: Denver Outlaws (7-0) Host Ohio Machine (1-6) At Mile High On June 22 wp.me/pg5sH-9ih 22 hours ago
- High School Lacrosse: McDonogh Girls Lacrosse (MD) Finishes Season As "2013 Nike/US Lacrosse #1 Ranked Team In Nation" With 22-0 Record… 1 day ago
- High School Lacrosse: Carondelet Girls Lacrosse Midfielder Kerianne Hunt Awarded "2013 Nike/US Lacrosse West Region Player Of The Year"… 1 day ago
- St. Margaret’s Boys Lacrosse Head Coach Glen Miles Discusses "Playing Time" And The Important Role Of Seniors On A High School Lacrosse… 1 day ago
- High School Lacrosse: Video Highlights Of Brother Rice Boys Lacrosse "2013 Michigan High School Athletic Association State Championship"… 1 day ago
- Major League Lacrosse: Denver Outlaws Rookie Attacker Eric Law (Denver '13) Remains A "Perfect 9-For-9" Shooting In First Two MLL Games… 2 days ago
- High School Lacrosse: Western U.S. #4 St. Margaret's Boys Lacrosse Scored Four Goals In 27 Seconds In Trinity League Championship Game… 2 days ago
- Top Western Boys Lacrosse Clubs: Northern California-Based Alcatraz Oulaws Have Placed 37 Players On NCAA Div I Teams Since 2009… 2 days ago
- NCAA Lacrosse: “Legacy” Video, An All-Access Look At 2012 Michigan Men’s Lacrosse Team One Matchup With Ohio State Wins 2013 Emmy Award
- MCLA Lacrosse: Colorado State Men’s Lacrosse Head Coach Alex Smith Credits Play Of 14 Seniors For Program’s Sixth National Championship
- Major League Lacrosse: Denver Outlaws (7-0) Host Ohio Machine (1-6) At Mile High On June 22
- High School Lacrosse: Carondelet Girls Lacrosse Midfielder Kerianne Hunt Awarded “2013 Nike/US Lacrosse West Region Player Of The Year”
- St. Margaret’s Boys Lacrosse Head Coach Glen Miles Discusses “Playing Time” And The Important Role Of Seniors On A High School Lacrosse Team
TagsBYU Cal Berkeley California Championships Club Teams Coaches College Recruits Colorado Colorado State Denver Division I Duke High School Boys High School Girls Johns Hopkins Lacrosse Magazine Major League Lacrosse Maryland MCLA Men's Collegiate Lacrosse Association Men's Lacrosse Men's Lacrosse Programs Michigan MLL NCAA NLL Northern California Northwestern Notre Dame Ohio State Orange County Oregon Profiles Rankings Recruiting Schedules Southern California Stanford Syracuse US Lacrosse Victory Collegiate Consulting Videos Virginia Women's Lacrosse Women's Lacrosse Programs
- T. Lynch on St. Margaret’s Boys Lacrosse Head Coach Glen Miles Talks About The Limitations Of Lacrosse Specialization, And The Importance Of Multiple Sports’ Skill Sets, Great Coaching And Mentors
- Jim Long on Lacrosse In The Olympics
- Iona on Western College Men’s Lacrosse: MCLA Division I Lacrosse “Player Of The Year” Update
- lean muscle diet on NCAA Lacrosse: Defending National Champion Loyola Men’s Lacrosse Credits “Off-Season Fitness Training Techniques” For “In-Season Success”
- Marlowe Prinzing on High School Lacrosse: Western U.S. #2 Carondelet Girls Lacrosse Defeats #1 Amador Valley 9-7 In Overtime On May 24 To Win CIF-North Coast Section Girls Lacrosse Championship
Tag Archives: Commercials
Lacrosse Commercials: Washington Stealth Defenseman Eric Martin Featured In “Gait Lacrosse: It’s Not Just A Game” Video
Lacrosse Commercials: Professional Lacrosse Player Paul Rabil Featured In Warrior Lacrosse Concept Video
The Warrior Lacrosse national commercial featuring professional lacrosse player, Paul Rabil. Beach Video provided filming of the scenes at The Red Bull Stadium and processing of that R3D footage for MPC which handled the post production. Concept by the agency Young & Laramore.
Maverik’s drive to achieve lacrosse domination continues with a quality JPI commercial spot featuring the world’s most recognizable lacrosse player, Paul Rabil. With Red Bull on board, Maverik wanted to promote their brand in a big and serious way. What better way to do just that than create a seriously snazzy highly produced commercial spot? JPI shot this spot in the brand new Red Bull Stadium and used a Phantom Flex, shooting at speeds of up to 800 FPS, and utilized great sound design to emphasize the strength and speed of Rabil.
Lacrosse Commercials: Calvert Hall Boys Lacrosse (MD) Featured In Under Armour “Prepare” Cold Weather Sports Gear Commercial (Video)
Lacrosse Commercials: Hofstra Men’s Lacrosse And MLL Long Island Lizards Attacker Jay Card Is Featured By Tyson L. W. Geick In “Concept Commercial” (Video)
A commercial put together back in 2008 with highlights from Jay Card’s freshman year at Hofstra University. Card is now a part of the Long Island Lizards in the Major Lacrosse League. It is hoped that this concept for a commercial will be picked up by a major company, like STX, Warrior or Under Armour. Music (Shinedown – Devour) belongs to the artist. This video was not for profit. Produced, Directed and Edited by TysonLW.
Maverik Lacrosse’s (www.maveriklacrosse.com) latest television commercial, “Maverik Training Center,” premiered this past weekend during ESPNU’s coverage of the 2011 NCAA college lacrosse season. Click here to view the commercial on Maverik Lacrosse’s official fan page. Director Jay Jalbert’s latest commercial takes you behind the scenes and into the gym with Team Maverik’s Paul Rabil, Dan Hardy, John Christmas, Kyle Sweeney and John Gagliardi as they prepare for the season ahead. The commercial uses a combination of slow motion camera work with an original rap soundtrack to paint a picture of the hard work, dedication and determination it takes to be an elite athlete. “There has always been an inherent connection between music and sports,” said director Jay Jalbert. “The music we chose for the commercial gave us the intensity we were looking for and was a natural fit with Team Maverik in the gym.” “Jay has done an incredible job of conveying the overtime players across the country put into preparing for the season ahead,” said John Gagliardi, founder and President of Maverik Lacrosse LLC.
Nike Commercial from Fall of 2010