FREE Email Subscription
- High School Lacrosse: McDonogh Girls Lacrosse (MD) Finishes Season As "2013 Nike/US Lacrosse #1 Ranked Team In Nation" With 22-0 Record… 17 hours ago
- High School Lacrosse: Carondelet Girls Lacrosse Midfielder Kerianne Hunt Awarded "2013 Nike/US Lacrosse West Region Player Of The Year"… 17 hours ago
- St. Margaret’s Boys Lacrosse Head Coach Glen Miles Discusses "Playing Time" And The Important Role Of Seniors On A High School Lacrosse… 20 hours ago
- High School Lacrosse: Video Highlights Of Brother Rice Boys Lacrosse "2013 Michigan High School Athletic Association State Championship"… 20 hours ago
- Major League Lacrosse: Denver Outlaws Rookie Attacker Eric Law (Denver '13) Remains A "Perfect 9-For-9" Shooting In First Two MLL Games… 1 day ago
- High School Lacrosse: Western U.S. #4 St. Margaret's Boys Lacrosse Scored Four Goals In 27 Seconds In Trinity League Championship Game… 1 day ago
- Top Western Boys Lacrosse Clubs: Northern California-Based Alcatraz Oulaws Have Placed 37 Players On NCAA Div I Teams Since 2009… 1 day ago
- Major League Lacrosse: Denver Outlaws (7-0) Stay Unbeaten With 13-9 Win Over Chesapeake Bayhawks On June 15; Eric Law Scores 5 Goals… 2 days ago
- St. Margaret's Boys Lacrosse Head Coach Glen Miles Talks About The Limitations Of Lacrosse Specialization, And The Importance Of Multiple… 4 days ago
- NCAA Lacrosse: Video Highlights From The "2013 Ohio State Men's Lacrosse Team" wp.me/pg5sH-9gp 5 days ago
- High School Lacrosse: Carondelet Girls Lacrosse Midfielder Kerianne Hunt Awarded “2013 Nike/US Lacrosse West Region Player Of The Year”
- St. Margaret’s Boys Lacrosse Head Coach Glen Miles Discusses “Playing Time” And The Important Role Of Seniors On A High School Lacrosse Team
- High School Lacrosse: Video Highlights Of Brother Rice Boys Lacrosse “2013 Michigan High School Athletic Association State Championship” Win Over Forest Hills Eastern-Northern On June 8
- High School Lacrosse: McDonogh Girls Lacrosse (MD) Finishes Season As “2013 Nike/US Lacrosse #1 Ranked Team In Nation” With 22-0 Record
- Major League Lacrosse: Denver Outlaws Rookie Attacker Eric Law (Denver ’13) Remains A “Perfect 9-For-9″ Shooting In First Two MLL Games
TagsBYU Cal Berkeley California Championships Club Teams Coaches College Recruits Colorado Colorado State Denver Division I Duke High School Boys High School Girls Johns Hopkins Lacrosse Magazine Major League Lacrosse Maryland MCLA Men's Collegiate Lacrosse Association Men's Lacrosse Men's Lacrosse Programs Michigan MLL NCAA NLL Northern California Northwestern Notre Dame Ohio State Orange County Oregon Profiles Rankings Recruiting Schedules Southern California Stanford Syracuse US Lacrosse Victory Collegiate Consulting Videos Virginia Women's Lacrosse Women's Lacrosse Programs
- T. Lynch on St. Margaret’s Boys Lacrosse Head Coach Glen Miles Talks About The Limitations Of Lacrosse Specialization, And The Importance Of Multiple Sports’ Skill Sets, Great Coaching And Mentors
- Jim Long on Lacrosse In The Olympics
- Iona on Western College Men’s Lacrosse: MCLA Division I Lacrosse “Player Of The Year” Update
- lean muscle diet on NCAA Lacrosse: Defending National Champion Loyola Men’s Lacrosse Credits “Off-Season Fitness Training Techniques” For “In-Season Success”
- Marlowe Prinzing on High School Lacrosse: Western U.S. #2 Carondelet Girls Lacrosse Defeats #1 Amador Valley 9-7 In Overtime On May 24 To Win CIF-North Coast Section Girls Lacrosse Championship
Daily Archives: August 17, 2011
Major League Lacrosse: “Inside The MLL” Reviews The Season’s Final Week As Championship Weekend Teams Were Finalized (Video)
International Lacrosse: Team England U-19 Men’s Lacrosse Trains For 2012 Lacrosse European And World Championships
The 46-strong male team will be coming to Lincoln on August 21 for seven days, working with two Masters Students.
The students will be assessing and monitoring the players to improve technique and performance ready for the Lacrosse European Championships and World Championships.
Team Manager Alison Cara said: “We are very excited about using the University of Lincoln for our England U19 training camp and building a long-term partnership with them.
“Their support will be invaluable in our preparation for the World Championships in 2012.
“We are also delighted that we can help develop and promote lacrosse in the area.”
After practicing, the team will then play an international match against an American team on at the University on October 9, from 2.30pm.